Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The Carnival.....Again?

Well, this carnival was the same as the last. Big rides, little rides, medium rides, and those creepy booths that nobody wins at. My friends and I decided to go on the "FIREBALL!" So we showed our wristbands to the guy and found our seats. The ride is like this:

(But, our ride was not that large, nor did this carnival have a giant roller coaster in the back.)
After about 3 minutes the ride began. It was fairly slow at first but as soon as the controller man hit a switch, everything got crazy. I was screaming like a banshee, the kid in front of me was laughing his head off, and my friend just sat there in silence. Soon we heard a really loud yelp. Then we saw the cause of it a phone was spiraling down from the top point of the ride, only to crash at the bottom of the steps. I craned my neck to see if it was my phone. It was not. I tried to push my phone back into my pocket but the force of gravity was to much. I couldn't do it. I tried to just hold on to it so it would not crash like the other guys. After about 2 seconds my hand slipped. I watched horror struck as my phone plummeted down.... It landed right at the carny rats feet. He bent down picked it up and started looking at my messages! I started screaming words like "HEY!!! STOP IT THAT IS NOT YOUR PHONE PUNK!" The efforts were fruitless. HE then turned the phone off and chucked of the side of the ride. I almost died. The ride ended, I ripped my stupid seat belt of and charged down the steps. There my phone laid with it's parts strewn all around. I glared at the man, picked up the pieces and stalked off. Thankfully my phone still works perfectly. Well, except for the C button, 8 button, most puncutation, most of the touch screen, and the camera zoom feature..... But whatever.

Friday, July 27, 2012

Facebook Games

We all play them... Some more than others. Some people hide their games from the public eye. Nothings worse than having a friend find out that you play Farmville 12 hours a day.Facebook games can control your life. Yoville, Bubble Safari, Farmville, Dragon City, House M.D: Critical Case, Marvel Alliance, Sims 3, and Poker 3D. Ridiculous I know. How many games have you been wasting time with?

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Q's and A's

Question #1
Name: Sad in San Deigo
Question: How do you stay so happy all the time?

Answer #1
Dear Sad,
It's been an easy task since birth. Just surround yourself with happy people. If the people around you are happy, it boosts up your aurora. Just try it.

With hope for your happiness,

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

The Un-Revolving Social Circle

     My social life is usually reduced to a minimum during the summer. Most people make it their priority to have an extreme social life during their summerfest extrvaganza. I of course, am unlike most people. I have exactly 143 friends on the Facebook. Around 30% of these people have posssibly crossed paths with me. The other 70% unfortunatly not.(Tragic really) My REAL friends (all 8 of them) are probably hanging out together without me. This is becuase I do not enjoy their frivolous outings. Swimming, movies, park, river, all things summer are enjoyed by these so called friends. While I Cambria sit at home. Blogging.....

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Rain and IceCream

Oh the rain... I always enjoy it with a huge bowl of ice cream. Yes, it's cold. But, it tastes like angels frolicking on your tongue. Sorta like bacon when it's crispy. Rain on the other hand is cold and wet. It makes me feel gross. Like a dog that got it's nose attacked by a skunk. But, with ice cream, I really enjoy it. As long as there is a five centimeter thick pane between us.