Saturday, July 23, 2011

Tickets Please!

 I went to a carnival today. But, of course it was very small because of where i live. Oh sure it had rides, cotton candy, funnel cake (mmmm...) and the occasional  carnival child. which are the offspring of carny folk. It just wasn't big. So anyway, I went on a ride called the Hammer heads. The man operating the ride only spoke about three words of English. I had dropped some of my tickets and didn't know it. he came to our sets and tried handing me the tickets.I was so confused. I said "No I already gave you my tickets". He shrugged and slammed are cage door shut and started the ride.I then realized that he tried giving me those tickets so I was practically screaming, " Wait stop, those are mine!" But, of course he did not care. So finally I gave up and tried to relax as e were going upside down. When the ride ended I didn't even bother trying to get them back. I just said "Well thanks a lot." and walked into the ever glowing sunset.  

No comments:

Post a Comment