Monday, June 11, 2012

Let's pretend this never happened...

     Once again I had a HUGE awkward moment. Of course it was in a Walmart check-out line.. We were quickly trying to get done with shopping at Walmart, because who really enjoys shopping at Walmart anyway? So as we were waiting a woman tapped my shoulder.
  "Yes?" I said politely while turning around.
  "You, my dear have a sticker on your back." she giggled repulsively.
  "Oh so I do" I laughed "Thank you for telling me."
         Then there was an awkward pause. She had a creepy smile on her face and wouldn't look away. So i just continued smiling. After that moment, it was our turn to ring up our items. She continued staring. I glanced back occasionally, and each time her eyes were staring creepily at my head. Finally, the cashier but the last items in a bag. We thanked him, and quickly left. As we were getting into our car, I happened to look to my right and I saw the woman getting into her own car. She was still smiling.When she looked in my direction she gave a small wave and drove away. I settled into my seat and just thought "What a weirdo."

No comments:

Post a Comment