Monday, April 1, 2013

April Fools'

Happy April Fools' Day! JUST KIDDING! I hate this day. Let me tell you why..
When I was in kindergarten, my dearest brother was in 5th grade. Of course he would watch out for me.. What a wonderful brother right? So one time he was playing with me, and this girl came over.(It was April 1st by the way) and she had a big bag of oreos. So I was like SWEET! And she offered one to my brother who took one. He paused for a moment and at it. HE said thank you and asked if I could have one ,too. Because he was just that nice. The girl smiled sweetly, and preceded to hand me an oreo. I greedily accepted it. I shoved the entire thing in my mouth... And then it hit me. The disgusting taste of Colgate toothpaste and chocolate. I began to gag and cough. I heard laughter as my vision blurred. My brother wasn't laughing though.. And then my coughing got much worse. The girl looked a little scared. I then puked all over her shoes. She started crying, and my brother looked completely mortified. He picked me up and hauled me to the office to call my mom.. I still am very wary of oreos.

No comments:

Post a Comment