Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The Carnival.....Again?

Well, this carnival was the same as the last. Big rides, little rides, medium rides, and those creepy booths that nobody wins at. My friends and I decided to go on the "FIREBALL!" So we showed our wristbands to the guy and found our seats. The ride is like this:


(But, our ride was not that large, nor did this carnival have a giant roller coaster in the back.)
After about 3 minutes the ride began. It was fairly slow at first but as soon as the controller man hit a switch, everything got crazy. I was screaming like a banshee, the kid in front of me was laughing his head off, and my friend just sat there in silence. Soon we heard a really loud yelp. Then we saw the cause of it a phone was spiraling down from the top point of the ride, only to crash at the bottom of the steps. I craned my neck to see if it was my phone. It was not. I tried to push my phone back into my pocket but the force of gravity was to much. I couldn't do it. I tried to just hold on to it so it would not crash like the other guys. After about 2 seconds my hand slipped. I watched horror struck as my phone plummeted down.... It landed right at the carny rats feet. He bent down picked it up and started looking at my messages! I started screaming words like "HEY!!! STOP IT THAT IS NOT YOUR PHONE PUNK!" The efforts were fruitless. HE then turned the phone off and chucked of the side of the ride. I almost died. The ride ended, I ripped my stupid seat belt of and charged down the steps. There my phone laid with it's parts strewn all around. I glared at the man, picked up the pieces and stalked off. Thankfully my phone still works perfectly. Well, except for the C button, 8 button, most puncutation, most of the touch screen, and the camera zoom feature..... But whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment