Thursday, February 21, 2013

N is for Night Owl

It's time for me to come clean... I can't sleep. Like ever. I just sit in my bed and think about life...
Pretty much my night is like this:

What Is Tomorrow? When Will My Life Become Even More Awesomer? Is That Possible? Am I Secretly A Princess? Wait, If X = Y, Then Why Does Y=Mx+B? Does Math Work In Outer Space? If Drugs Make You See Stuff You’ve Never Seen, Doesn’t That Mean That You’re Actually Making Something That Never Has Been Created? Do Babies Have Kneecaps? Where Would My Life Be If I Didn’t Have The Internet? How Is My Bed This Uncomfortable? What Was That Noise? Smokey Is Snoring Somewhere In Here I Bet. Wait, Or Was That Meeko? Does Meeko Even Live Here? Why Am I Not Asleep? When Is The Next Season Of Sherlock Holmes Coming Out? I Wonder If We’ll See That One Girl Again? If My Hairbrush Got Caught In My Hair, Would I Have To Cut My Hair? Wait, Am I Even Here Right Now? Is It Really 4 Am? I Have To Get Up In An Hour?! Whoa, This Night Has Been Going Fast..

No comments:

Post a Comment