Monday, January 13, 2014

Losing Friends

(I am aware that this blog is usually humorous and uplifting, but unfortunately this post is neither.)

Today was the funeral of one of my old classmates. And though I did not know him very well, I felt sad. He and I had messaged each other a few times over the past year since he left my school. We would say hello and see how the other was doing. After some time we lost contact, except for the occasional season greeting. And when I found out about his unexpected death, I realized something.

 Life is a very precious thing that should not be wasted. If you feel lost and discouraged along the way, don't give up. Life was meant to have challenges, some are just much harder than others. It's strange how someone's death can make you really think about life isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment