Wednesday, August 20, 2014

30-Day Blogging Challenge? Yeah...

OKAY. My lovely sister Channing told me to do this challenge with her and my brother, Blake. So let's get started..
Day One: List 20 Random Facts About Yourself
  1. I'm horrible at remembering to do things. I always need to make lists.
  2. My computer's space bar is missing! All I have is the little rubber nub...
  3. I love cats.
  4. I'm a cheerleader! And I'm the back spot for the stunt teams which means I have been smacked and kicked in the face by way too many flyers.
  5. I love singing all the time. I will reply to people in song.
  6. I'm bored of this challenge already.
  7. I've been to lots of different states but haven't left the country yet.
  8. Channing is my current BFF haha
  9. I don't get very emotional unless I'm mad. If I'm angry there will be harm to others.
  10. Gah I tried whitening my teeth today but it bleached my gums!
  11. I read lots of books. Lately, they've all been Dan Brown books.
  12. I'm not a big fan of cake.
  13. I LOVE the Beatles.
  14. I'm awful at math.
  15. I also can't remember people's names.
  16. I draw all the time.
  17. My family is awesome 
  18. I'm addicted to Kim Kardashian: Hollywood.
  19. I say "for real?" too much.
  20. This list was boring, but I liked writing it.



2 comments: