Saturday, August 23, 2014

Advice and My Parents

Well this is Day 3 and 4 put together so yep.

My Parents
I love my mom and dad very much and spend a lot of time with them. As the youngest in my family I've been able to go on more trips with them than my siblings. So we've had some good times. :) They've always given me good advice and shared great stories with me. I look up to the both of them.

Advice I'd Give My 16 Year-Old Self......
Um well I'm 16 now so instead I'll give my 12 year-old self some advice.

  • The world does not revolve around you unfortunately.
  • Don't base your self-worth on your looks.
  • NEVER compare yourself to others.Your achievements are just as incredible as theirs.
  • Good friends are important.
  • No one cares that you have crooked rabbit teeth and fluffy bangs, so get over it.
  • People are mean sometimes but remember what Grandma would say. " Put some lipstick on and keep your chin up!"
  • Life is good so live it well. :)


The End

No comments:

Post a Comment