Thursday, August 21, 2014

#3 Fears or Why I Have Issues

Day Two of the thirty day blogging challenge. Woooo going strong. :)
The challenge is to write about three legitimate I have and how they became fears.

1. Large Bodies of Water
I am terrified of the ocean, any large lakes, rivers, and ponds. I don't tell many people that because it's supposedly an "irrational" fear. But it IS rational, and I will tell you why. I went snorkeling on my trip to Hawaii a few years ago and was having a great time. I swam above the coral and felt confident until the reef ended. It was a straight drop off, the ocean floor was miles down. I panicked and couldn't breathe. My cousin came to my rescue but I've been scared ever since.

2.Being Alone
Yuck. I hate being alone just because there are too many things that could go wrong. I have this fear because when I was younger and home by myself I choked on Laffy Taffy and seriously almost died. But luckily I saved myself my ramming my torso into the counter until I threw up so yay! : /

3. BIRDS
GAH. They peck and scratch and attack and just no. Chickens are okay though, only because I grew up with them. I'm really not sure why other birds freak me out but whatever.

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment