Saturday, November 19, 2016

Comfort Zone

I'm not great at doing things I'm not used to. I rarely go out of my way to do something different. I eat the same things, I go to the same places, I wear the same clothes. It's not that I'm scared of doing other things, I'm scared of the aftermath. What if I like the new thing more than the old thing? Is it going to affect other aspects of my life? I demand change but never achieve it. I always want to try new things, literally anything, a new food, a new style of clothes, new hair-color, new place to see, even something small like a new eye shadow color. But it never happens. 


I realized half way through this post that I was getting too cynical and maybe a little too caliginous. I hate writing my feelings because they always take a turn for the worse despite me not being that sad haha 

Maybe I'll start writing more. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment